**use template and pick case from file below**
First, select a project either from the Project – Case Study Scenarios document, linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading, or choose one of your own. You can review the options in the Course Overview.
You will use the Project Management Plan Template (linked in the Resources under the Required Resources heading) to develop a scope management plan for the project you are working on in this course. The Project Management Plan Template was created to assist you in completing a project plan for this course. There are comments and guidance throughout the template to guide you through the project plan creation process. You are encouraged to add additional assumptions to each section of the plan to support your selected project’s objectives.
Use the Project Management Plan Template to complete your project scope plan for the scenario you selected. Please complete the Project Scope Management Plan sections only. Complete the following:
- Describe project background, benefits, and business objectives.
- Define project scope in a clear and concise manner.
- Estimate project milestones and deliverable dates.
- Include assumptions. If the case study scenario does not provide the information needed, make an assumption and proceed. Ensure all assumptions are documented in your project scope.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message. Complete assessments in a detailed, comprehensive, and error-free manner.
- Number of resources: There is no minimum number of resources.
- Length: Complete only the Project Scope Management Plan section of the Project Management Plan Template.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.