Step 3- Annotated Bibliography
No unread replies.No replies.
Now that you have written your research question in step 2:
- Identity three peer-reviewed journal articles on the topic and related to your research question. Use the journal database in the library website, Google scholar to find full-text articles
- Read and critically review each article
- Create an annotated bibliography of each article. Must use the APA format
- Note the article should not be older than five years
- Use the example in this website as a guide https://guides.library.cornell.edu/annotatedbibliography (Links to an external site.)
- Note to use the same format as the example on the website. All text must be in one paragraph
- Each bibliography should be at least 200 and not more than 300 words.