As a DNP-prepared nurse, you will likely encounter many different methods of disseminating the findings and implications of an evidence-based project. Each method has unique benefits. As discussed in this course, oral presentations can be an effective medium for delivering the findings of DNP projects.
For this Discussion, consider what makes an oral presentation effective. How might presentation approaches vary for an academic presentation versus a practice-based presentation?
- Review various forms of disseminating the findings of an evidence-based project, as well as strategies for delivering effective presentations in this week’s Learning Resources.
- If applicable, reflect on your experiences practicing with colleagues in a small group and presenting in other professional or academic situations. Conduct additional research as necessary to enhance your awareness of what makes a presentation most effective.
- Consider how the needs or dispositions of the intended audience may inform your presentation
- PLEASE ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS
- Share two or more insights related to presentation approaches and explain how this information may be used to promote the delivery of an effective DNP Project presentation. Be sure to note any considerations related to the intended audience that are important.