- Write an initial response to the following key question(s) or prompt(s):
- In Workshop Two, you will be exploring ways to improve global supply chains through transparency. Refer the below article Tiffany, Unilever Create New Standard for Supply Chain.
- What are ethical pitfalls in the global supply chain that Tiffany is seeking to avoid?
- What are Tiffany’s ethical challenges mediation strategies that your company should consider before deciding to initiate a low-cost country outsourcing model?
- Why did you select these challenges and their mediations? Provide a one or two sentence explanation for each.
Ezekiel 34:18 (ESV) Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture, that you must tread down with your feet the rest of our pasture; and to drink of clear water, that you must muddy the rest of the water with your feet?
Elaborate on the above topic with few major points
Need part 1 and part 2 answered with two each references and part 1 (250-300 words) and part 2 (100 words)