Need 100% authentic work, no plagiarism. Can use websites for references.
Need it in 24h !!!
Case titled “HOW GIVING FACE CAN BREW SUCCESS” (Rob March) page 2
Read the case and write a report which addresses ALL the following questions:
1. “Before tendering began, we were working with the client to develop the brief while the other companies were sitting around” Evaluate the way Benjamin did his due diligence.
2. “Benjamin understood the concept of ‘face’. Use the case to prove or disprove this assertion.
3. “Many Chinese see it as their patriotic duty to shoot down foreigners, so you can be like a clay pigeon at target practice.” Use the case to describe what this means and use incidents to illustrate any other strategems that can be observed in the case.
4. “We (the competing bidders) met every afternoon in the hotel bar and compared notes” Evaluate the ethics of this approach and in general of the case.
5. List at least three key lessons you have learned from this case
6. List which players had BATNAs and explain how determining this was in the negotiation.
7. What advice would you give to someone who needs to negotiate with the Chinese?
8. What does this case study teach us about entrapment?
Organize the answers to the questions in a logical order and use headings to make this clear. Refer to theory and supply definitions, where necessary in the report
– Wordcount: 1200-1800 words.
– Tables of contents, references and appendix are excluded from the total word count.
– The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in the Harvard citation style.
– Word document format