In Unit I, you selected a topic and created the annotated bibliography. Using that research for this assignment, you will submit your first mini research paper on your chosen topic area of three of the 22 agencies under the Department of Homeland Security.Explain the role, purpose, and mission of each, and describe how they operate to counter both domestic and international terrorism threats. How do the agencies compare and contrast to one another? How has each of these agencies contributed to improving information sharing and intelligence communication? What tools, resources, and technologies do these agency use to counter domestic and global terrorism?The research paper must be written using the following outline structure:
- Title page: This must be included.
- Introduction: This section should be at least one page in length.
- Body of paper: This section should be one to two pages in length. This should include a review and discussion of the literature.
- Summary and conclusions: This section should be at least one page in length.
- References: Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.
While the level of detail in each section of the research paper will vary, the final paper must be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and references pages. An abstract is not required. You must use a minimum of five sources.