In 500-750 words, determine the performance measures that will be used to evaluate whether the proposed informatics solution meets the specified goals for the project and the organization and describe how these will be implemented.
Include the following:
- Develop the performance measures for the project. Describe what these are and what they are intended to measure. In addition to the project’s implementation, effectiveness, and functionality, consider measurements for how well the plan was executed, the cost/cost components (if relevant), schedule variables, and scope.
- Evaluate how the performance measures will also determine whether the proposed project is meeting the organizational objectives.
- Compare and contrast two or three industry tools and methodologies that could be used to evaluate the success of the project’s implementation. Provide rationale for the tools and methodologies selected.
- Develop the strategies for implementing performance measures to evaluate the project. Explain how and when the performance measures will be implemented throughout the project.
- Assess the reasons why the proposed project may not meet the performance measures. In what circumstances would the proposed project not meet the organizational objectives?
- Create a mitigation plan and discuss how it will be implemented if the project improvement outcomes do not meet performance measures or organizational objectives.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly resources. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and health care and health informatics content.