Imagine that you have worked to increase the effectiveness of your organization through the company’s use of individuals and teams, and now you and your colleagues have the opportunity to present your best practices and lessons learned at a national business leader’s conference.
Create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you:
- Explain the difference between individuals and teams as they are used in an organization.
- Explain how individuals and teams can be used effectively in an organization.
- Describe the 5 phases of group development.
- List strategies and practices a company could implement to build and maintain individual and team performance.
- Explain how the strategies and practices you identified help engage employees through the phases of group development.
Note: As an alternative to a slide presentation with speaker notes, you may create a voice-over presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another program.
Cite 2 reputable references to support your presentation (e.g., trade or industry publications; government or agency websites; scholarly works; your textbook, Organizational Behavior in Health Care (4th ed.); or other sources of similar quality).
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Include a title slide, detailed speaker notes, and a reference slide.