Based on your community and organizational assessment, create a plan for change/intervention to address a gap in services or community need that you have identified. Once you have identified this problem, prepare a proposal for community leaders and elected officials that includes the following:
- Begin by briefly introducing the community and identified gap in services or need.
- Describe possible data on the identified gap in service or need to assist in developing an intervention hypothesis.
- Develop an intervention hypothesis.
- Define those stakeholders who need to be involved in the planned change.
- Examine the capacity for change.
- Select an evidence-based change approach and be sure to justify your recommendation(s).
Support your assignment with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including seminal articles, may be included.
Length: 4-6 pages, not including title and reference pages