This week, you have read about entrepreneurship in a global economy. For your written assignment this week, complete a case study of the organization you work for (use a hypothetical or “other” organization if more applicable) that will address the following prompts:
- Describe the organization’s environment, and evaluate its preparedness to go global, if not already, and it’s strategy for staying global if it is.
- Research other company’s strategy for going global and explain if this will or will not work for your company.
- Make a recommendation for a global strategy in the organization, including a justification for your recommendations.
Submit your midterm research paper as a single document. Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately four to six pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.Chapter 5 & 7: Kressel, H., & Lento, T. V. (2012). Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy : Engine for Economic Growth. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
Chapter 5 & 7: Kressel, H., & Lento, T. V. (2012). Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy : Engine for Economic Growth. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
Rallet, A., & Torre, A. (2000). Is geographical proximity necessary in the innovation networks in the era of global economy? GeoJournal, 49(4), 373.
Ives, B., & Jarvenpaa, S.L. (1991). Applications of Global Information Technology: Key Issues for Management. MIS Quarterly, 15(1), 33. https://doi.org/10.2307/249433