1. Examine common gynecologic concerns in terms of symptoms, diagnostic tests, and appropriate interventions.
2. Evaluate risk factors and outline appropriate client education needed in common gynecologic disorders.
3. Delineate the nursing management needed for women experiencing common gynecologic disorders.
4. Compare and contrast the various contraceptive methods available and their overall effectiveness.
5. Explore the challenges associated with induced abortion in our society today.
6. Analyze the physiologic and psychological aspects of menopausal transition.